$10 will buy food for a week for one kitten
$25 will buy medical supplies for the shelter
$35 will buy enough formula for a newborn kitten that must be bottle fed
$50 will buy a spay or neuter surgery
$100 will fund the neuter/spay, worming and vaccinations for a kitten
$175 will fund a complete shelter stay (rescue to adoption) for one healthy kitten - the numbers go up rapidly for sick kittens, or for kittens brought in soon after birth who need bottle feeding
Donation Buckets for Food and Supplies are located at both Publix Stores on the island
We are always in need of:
- Purina Dry Cat and Kitten Food
- Fancy Feast canned Food
- Friskies pate style Canned Food
- Tidy Cat Clay Cat Litter
- Paper Towels
Island Cash Donation Box Locations
We are very grateful to many local business on the island for allowing us
to put a cash donation box on their counters.
Please give generously at these locations-
- Sunshine Ace Hardware on San Marco Rd.
- True Value Hardware on Elkcam Circle
- Big Al’s Deli on Bald Eagle Dr.
- Marco Veterinary Hospital on San Marco Rd.
- Island Veterinary Clinic on Bald Eagle Dr.
- Progressive Auto Center on Bald Eagle Dr.
- Discount Cigarettes on Collier Blvd.
- Rose Marina on Bald Eagle Dr.
- BeeBee's Ice Cream on Collier Blvd.
- Hoot's Restaurant on Elkcam Circle
- Red Rooster Cafe on San Marco Rd.
- Critter Cafe on Bald Eagle Dr.
- Lakeside Inn on First St
- Empire Bagel on Collier Blvd.
- Kays on the Beach on Bald Eagle Dr.
- Harbor Goldsmith on Bald Eagle Dr.
- Starbucks in the Esplanade on Collier Blvd
- Sunshine Booksellers on N. Collier Blvd
- Sunshine booksellers on S. Collier Blvd
- Hoots Restaurant next to Staples on Rt. 951 Naples
- Amy's Barbershop 4213 Tamiami Tr. East Naples